Membership in the Lowry Business Alliance is open to businesses and professionals within Lowry. This includes those who own or lease commercial space in Lowry as well as those who operate a business from their homes in Lowry. The Alliance is also open to residents of Lowry who have businesses or professional offices outside the neighborhood.
There are three categories of membership. Professional/small business membership is for individuals who are running a small business or professional office. Corporate memberships are for companies and enable all employees of the company to participate in the Alliance. Nonprofit memberships are for 501(c)(3) organizations and allow all board members and employees of the nonprofit to participate.
Current annual membership fees:
Professional/Small Business $125
“Outside of Lowry” Membership $200
Benefits of Membership:
- Members-only events including quarterly business presentations to learn new strategies for your business success.
- Advertise / Promote Your Events & News.
- Increase exposure for your business through networking, the LBA website and social media.
- Develop relationships with other Lowry businesses and professionals.
- Build loyalty among businesses and residents of Lowry.
- Contribute to the vitality and cohesion of the Lowry community.
- Relax and mingle at regular LBA social events.